Sunday, October 10, 2010

Midterms

As the school year progresses, midterm exams begin to ensue... Luckily enough, I find myself facing only one of these monsters, though it alone seems quite daunting. How will I tackle it? First, starting from the day that is one week away from the exam, I have been studying each night for the exam. I have found that the practice midterm questions that my professor posted online are quite helpful in determining what to study. Also, I plan to continue my normal sleeping habits, so that I don't get too stressed and worn out. Part of the most stressful part of midterm exams is the weight that they carry in the course. If you familiarize yourself with the syllabus of each of your classes on scholar, you can calculate how your midterm score will affect your final grade. After beginning studying for my midterm, I realized exactly how much I have been hurting myself by not reading the textbook thoroughly. In order to improve over the second half of the semester, I am setting aside time each day to read my textbook so that I don't fall behind on the reading and don't have to cram it all in before the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment